Thursday 18 October 2012

Triathlon England Membership

Coalfields RT are now fully paid up Triathlon England affiliates. As we are a racing club, everyone must be a member of Triathlon England and this saves you around £5.00 each race you do as you will not have to pay for day insurance. There are many benefits of being a member from personal insurance cover to eligibility to represent GBR at European and world age group events (ask at the club for further details). Simply click on the icon on this page and select Join Us! Select Coalfields RT from the drop down and as opposed to £51 you receive an £11 discount.

Please let me know your number when you join.

If you are a current member, when renewal is due, simply change club name when making payment. If you automatically pay with direct debit, I can get this changed for you direct with the office if you would like me to. Ask me at the club.

Garry

Sent from my IPhone